Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Along with custom vinyl decals & stickers I can now offer personalised mugs. I am also looking to be able to do phone covers etc however just have the setup for the mugs at the minute.

Mugs are white & fully customisable, all mugs come gift boxed making them the perfect gift.

If you have an idea of what you would like I can also put a design together for you.

My normal price for these would be starting at £4.50 each (+ p&p) however as a special launch price I am offering them at £4 + p&p. Discounts given on bulk orders.

If you have any questions/requests please get in touch via here or via email to [email protected]

Please only post in here if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Recieved my mug.
Really pleased with the quality to say i couldnt find a lot of decent photos for my order.
Hopefully will be e-mailing you again to make a large bulk order :)

Definately reccomend :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Recieved my mug.
Really pleased with the quality to say i couldnt find a lot of decent photos for my order.
Hopefully will be e-mailing you again to make a large bulk order :)

Definately reccomend :doublethumbs:
Just seen this, sorry for the emails!

How many days from when we place a order do we get the mug?

Cheers
Around 5 working days for one providing no difficult photo shopping is required.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem.

Also offering personalised money boxes, phone covers etc etc.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey,

How much for a personalised case for iphone 4? And I know it is a long shot but do you do a case for an S3 at all?

Let me know.

Cheers
Iphone 4/4s cases & s3 cases are currently £5.60 each including postage. Postage discount can be offered on some multiple purchases.

I should mention that the cases I offer are the ones with personalisation/photo's on the back of the case only (not full wrap personalisation)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Iphone 4/4s cases & s3 cases are currently £5.60 each including postage. Postage discount can be offered on some multiple purchases.

I should mention that the cases I offer are the ones with personalisation/photo's on the back of the case only (not full wrap personalisation)
PM'd

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Erm thin ish...I don't know how to explain however will get a photo to see if it helps. And yes iphone 5 too along with s3 etc.

·
Trusted Trader, Premier Member
12,381 Posts
pic would be great thanks as I have an iPhone 5 and don't want it to feel bulky since it's a nice thin phone ;)

·
Trusted Trader, Premier Member
12,381 Posts
I might order one at a later date
Not too sure as I'm not a big fan of cases
But might design a personalised one and then get back to u

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem at all.

·