Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here i have my full gaming PC setup for sale, reason for the sale is that i have new hobbies now and i currently hold a full time job so very little time is dedicated to gaming and when i do i play the PS3.

This system was fully custom built by myself as a project and money has gone into it every since. It's an extremely reliable machine and in 2 years of having it, it has hardly crashed or malfunctioned. As you can probably tell it is well looked after and looks amazing when in the dark.

This system can also play all modern games on a decent setting and FPS, can play BF3 in ultra while recording and all the Call of Duties in max settings while recording also.

Included in the sale is the monitor, keyboard, mouse and tower. The speakers ARE NOT for sale as they are fairly new and will be connected to my laptop in the future. The specs of the build are as follows:

- Coolermaster elite 430 windowed case with blue neons
- 2 coolermaster intake and 2 exhaust fans on the top and bottom
- LG DVD-RW
- Intel i5 SandyBridge 3.3Ghz (Was overclocked at 4.5Ghz but easy to overclock again)
- Arctic Freezer 13 CPU cooler
- 8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
- Gigabyte z68 Motherboard (USB3/SATA 3 enabled)
- Nvidia GTX 260 Graphics card
- Corsair CX600 Power Supply
- Creative 5.1 Surround Sound Card
- Kingston 250GB HDD
- Windows 8 64Bit Genuine (£80 RRP)
- LG 22.5" Flatron Widescreen monitor (£120 RRP)
- Roccat Isku Gaming Keyboard (£65 RRP)
- Roccat Kova+ Gaming Mouse (£35 RRP)

Can also throw in roccat kave 5.1 true surround sound headset (£70 RRP) and a few games depending on how fast the sale goes or at an extra price.

I will also throw in all cables to get you going so once you get it home it's a case of plug and play. I can reformat Windows 8 so when you turn the PC on for the first time it will be like you got it out the box.

Looking for 395 O.N.O Pickup only from Hull

1 - 9 of 9 Posts