Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what impression of the movies of full throttle, those of vin diesel and paul walker, you have for the uk, here they are given a lot of history and now they sell 9 as a box office and number 1 in cinemas, they also price at 1 and 2 as badass and that the new ones are better and more action

Personally, I can live without them, but 1 seems like a work of art in talking cars, without stories or ghosts, neither that they beat a tank, nor that they fly, nor that two coxhes drag a bank safe, for example , from 3 they are garbage, and that the 3 already leaning the defense to the wall that does not fit a hair of a cricket ..... what do you think?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Personally, I don't understand how they are so popular. I watched the first one, thought it was rubbish so haven't bothered watching the rest as Hollywood sequels rarely improve on the first offering.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the 1 is the best hahaha, then in the second it was all tuning, in the 3 ys they started with fantasies and the rest ys they fought against tanks, they launched airplane cars and they faced all the Brazilian police and they won, they could do them very well with the base of the 1 and they spoiled it everywhere

·
Registered
123 Posts
I watched F&F 9 the other day and it is a shockingly terrible film, absolute garbage.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm seeing the 9 and the truth is that it is sad everywhere, there is no where to catch it, it is full of nonsense, jokes, and nonsense, I do not understand the role of the fool of the Roman of the 2, the 3 of the 3 come out The movie, the protagonist the twinky and the Chinese, who are also half fools, the truth, I have an hour left in the movie and I prefer to go to work before seeing it, the Doom goes from thug after the brother, Mia presumes to enter the 16-year-old police computer, and didn't know then that Brian was a policeman? the lety has become stupid, the TeJ is understood and does not know anything, in short, many papers that could come out something good and at the moment they are sad, I do not want to see how the truth ends but seeing the progress on TV is already sad , being able to imply that cars and fans do not have anything wrong, as is implied in Spain for example, they do not stop relating to problems, weapons, and that we hide things, of other people's shame, I almost prefer to see titanic or the 50 Shades of grey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts