Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Facelift front bumper with irmy grill, sri lowers, irmy rep front spoiler looking for £200 + standard SS3 facelift bumper Price £160

Smoked facelift lights with 8 k hid kit £100 + standard facelifts (Sold TangSXi)

SS3 headlight brows £15 (Sold to Kingsy17)

Irmy side skirts ideally need a respray as paint is chipped off £150 straight sale (Sold to Tombar)

Scorpion cat back exsaust system with monaco tail pipes £200 plus standard 1.2 exsaust and pipes to the cat New Price £180

Gloss Black SRI alloy wheels 1 brand new tyre other 3 got about 3 mm all round some slight stone chips on 2 of them other 2 are mint £350 + SXI Wheels

Irmy steering wheel with Blue LED radio controls still in box £160

SRI spoiler in SS3 £100 straight sale (this can only be screwed on in two holes as the other 2 have got the remains of the screws in them as it was drilled of a previous car
(Sold to Husky-Alex)

Smoked side reapers £15 straight sale

Irmy door pins £20 straight sale (Sold to irmyC_91)

SRI Pedal set £30 (Sold to Husky-Alex)

Heko wind deflectors £30

Blue LED electric window switches £15

Headlight Switch £15 (Sold to barnesy91)

GMAX 40mm suspension kit been on car roughly 2 - 3 months looking for £180 straight sale

Wolfrace induction kit £20

H7 6k Bulbs brand new in bow £20

SRI seat belts £50 for whole set (Sold to TomBradley)

SXI silver Dial surround and MFD dome £30

Veccy air intake astra connector pipe and derestricted air box with pipercross panel £75 + standard air box in return New Price £60

ALL this will be coming off my car in the next few weeks so just gathering interest atm so if i get alot of interest ill definatly splitting parts are the be collected from cheshire area or we can arrange meeting half way or something for extra cost :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hi mate,

You got any pics of the spring set? Is it a full set? Back and front? You think id have any problems with rubbing etc on a 1.4 sri?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi mate,

You got any pics of the spring set? Is it a full set? Back and front? You think id have any problems with rubbing etc on a 1.4 sri?

Cheers
should have no problem atall i mean its on my 1.2 fine with sris, only been on ruffly 3 month it consists of 2 x rear shocks 2 x 40 mm spring 2 x front legs and 2 x front spring
im getting it taken off my car in 2 weeks so if still interested pM me then k

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.