Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinkin about selling my 1.4 16v corsa exclusiv!

Havent got any pictures coz computer is bein crap and not lettin me upload anything but heres a few figures, have a read and let me know what sorta price id be looking for!

Black Corsa Exclusiv 1.4 on an "04" plate
Coming upto 92,000 Miles (Motorway miles)
New Gearbox, clutch, cam chain and tensioners and a few other lil bits all done about 4 months ago and done no more than 5,000 miles
K&N 57i induction kit
MTX 12" Sub but will be an optional extra if kept in
Climate control
Air Con
Full leather heated seats
Engine been very well looked after, has oil change every 5,000 miles
2 owners from new
Full service history
Taxed til june and mot til july
Usual road wear and tear as in some stone chips and few lil stuffs on the the wheels but can be sorted

The car has been very well looked after both mechanically and bodywork.

Like i say im only thinkin about selling it at the mo and only have a rough price of about £5,500
Thanks, luke.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was offered 5k last week but heard apprently this person got court drink drivin at the weekend so im assumin he wont be buyin it haha but iv had a few ppl interested at 4 - 4,500 which aint bad but im not in a rush to get rid of it if i get rid of it at all

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Awwryt
People would be put off by the miles tho
But if you have looked after as you said it should be ok
Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Awwryt
People would be put off by the miles tho
But if you have looked after as you said it should be ok
Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea the car is totally mint, like i say its had all the major part ie, cam, gearbox and clutch etc done in the 80k miles and looking at strippin the engine very soon to give it a good clean up, the mileage is high but not if you've looked after an engine i know sum1 that got a 1.6 fiesta ztec s and its now on 184,000 and its still running like it did the day it come off the line on the road and track lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
i sold mine for £2700 with 82,000 on mate in november but hadnt had all that work done and needed and few scuffs sorting if that gives you any ideas mate

·
Premium Member
22,331 Posts
£5.5k :| with 92k on the clock lol on an 04 plate.

should consider droping the price by a fair bit tbh, if not keep it. who ever offered you 5 grand for it must have been stone cold stupid and probably talking out of his arse

VX dealers would struggle selling it for that IMO

·
Registered
845 Posts
well suck on this... I paid £4k for mine which was completely stock and looked after with only 26k miles on it! :D Gear linkage was shot though and chain needed sorting but nothing i haven't fixed myself. Bargin. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.