Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all :)

just gathering interest on my 17" Wolfrace Hustle alloys, they have a few scuffs on them. Whoever buys them wants them refurbished, i am more than happy to get it done for them, looking to either swap for standard sxi or sri alloys, with abit of money my way. Obv if i get to swap them for some good condition sri's then i will put cash towards them.

Come with wheel spacer's and the wheel nuts which cost me £40 for a set.

looking at about £250/300 for them but will take offers :)

One close up pic.

Pic of them on my car.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
where you live?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mikey :O:angry:
you cant sell them! after our chat lol
ino mate ino! im thinking of getting them refurb'd but i dont know what colour. gloss black or back to silver as thy are and get them back to normal without scuffs or scratches. ideas?

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Boke - Often mistakenly defined online as the act itself, in Scottish and Northern Irish slang boke refers to the gagging stage when you feel you're about to, just before actually puking.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boke - Often mistakenly defined online as the act itself, in Scottish and Northern Irish slang boke refers to the gagging stage when you feel you're about to, just before actually puking.
ahryt lol
wel ryan keep your remarks to yourself, i didnt ask what u fort of them so dont ruin my thread, thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts