Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
As said you will still need the rest of the bushes/spacers.
The repair kits don't look quite right? But at £3.00 they are cheap enough I would guess.

This complete linkage would do what you want with the new clip you have now got.

Pity you are not closer to Oxford as I have the parts you need somewhere from cars I have scrapped or converted to 2.2's.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
As said you will still need the rest of the bushes/spacers.
The repair kits don't look quite right? But at £3.00 they are cheap enough I would guess.

This complete linkage would do what you want with the new clip you have now got.

Pity you are not closer to Oxford as I have the parts you need somewhere from cars I have scrapped or converted to 2.2's.
hi all thanks for your replies

so my dads trials Coming up next week but I’m still trying to get this car sorted

i did buy a replacement linkage kit as well as a bush repair kit but none of them have the spacer / bushing I need..
If you still have those parts in Oxford I’d happily transfer you any postage costs needed, via bank transfer or PayPal whatever, as I’m desperate for it now

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Hi pal. If you manage to dig them out just giz a message if pos
Thank you
Sorry not been on line much, lots of family problems plus work has been very busy with 14hour days the last few weeks.

It is just the rubber bush you have lost? As you have the new lower clip now. I don't have a manual car to look at to know what's needed anymore as mine are either auto's or fitted with the F23 box and cable shift now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Sorry not been on line much, lots of family problems plus work has been very busy with 14hour days the last few weeks.

It is just the rubber bush you have lost? As you have the new lower clip now. I don't have a manual car to look at to know what's needed anymore as mine are either auto's or fitted with the F23 box and cable shift now.
Hi mate sorry I’ve been at trial this past 2 weeks.

yes justthe rubber bushing and spacer.

i also replaced the plastic gear rod to an upgraded metal one today as the plastic one kept popping off, I’m not sure what I’ve done but now I’ve put the metal one on it won’t go into first gear properly..
Any ideas on that?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hi mate sorry I’ve been at trial this past 2 weeks.

yes justthe rubber bushing and spacer.

i also replaced the plastic gear rod to an upgraded metal one today as the plastic one kept popping off, I’m not sure what I’ve done but now I’ve put the metal one on it won’t go into first gear properly..
Any ideas on that?
forget my last message, the linkage just needed adjusting so I have sorted it now.

But yeah just need that rubber bushing and spacer if you have one spare for the bottom of the linkage.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts