Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this CC of mine is playing up again!

I have done an obd and received the error codes p0100 and p0110. Both maf related. Having tried 3 different maf sensors including bosch ones it's got to be something else! I had a really old fuel filter on and I guess it was clogged up but I've changed that today and the results are still the same. The first 4 seconds of this video is with the maf sensor plugged in and the last 5 seconds is with it unplugged.

Please someone help before I give up on this lovely little thing!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Mass Air Flow is shorted. Check the ECU earth and also that the pins are good in the connector for the MAF.

It may well be worth a resistance check of the MAF and circuits

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Jayl93, fuel trim corrections due to new maf take time. In a professional environment one would reset learned values before even thinking to crank the engine. Don’t blame cars for your lack of understandings of things.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jayl93, fuel trim corrections due to new maf take time. In a professional environment one would reset learned values before even thinking to crank the engine. Don’t blame cars for your lack of understandings of things.
By reseting the learned values do you mean erasing the current error codes?

·
Registered
602 Posts
the majority of people that own and drive cars aren't mechanics, this is why mechanics exist and why people come to forums for help and advice and although you know your stuff, no one who's asking for help needs people like you shooting them down for not knowing something. This isn't the first time you've commented on this forum basically insulting someone, why can't you just be decent?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts