Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropping it in at the bodyshop 2moro to get sprayed up!! Looks mint!

I'll get some pix up when sprayed and fitted :wink:

:thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spike2k said:
hurry up and get the pix on..

i want to see if its similar to mine, looked like it on the pix u put before :D
All in time :wink: :wink:

It's just grey at the moment sat in my car boot waiting for me to take it to bodyshop tmoz!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yer fitting it myself, it aint gonna be hard.

Gotta ring the bodyshop on Monday/Tuesday next week to see when I can pick it up.

Might have a little something else for my corsa soon - but gonna keep it a secret untill I get the 'little something' all sorted ;) Might be a few weeks yet though. :look:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gonna cost around £80 for spraying, which is about as cheap as the block at the bodyshop can go. Gonna cost him just over half that for materails!

I will be taking the SXi spoiler off, as the JC one screws into the same holes on the boot, where the SXi one used to go! ;) I'll probs keep the SXi one in my garage though till get rid of the car then could sell the spoiler and put SXi one back on.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cost £70 in the end for spraying.

Here's some pix in the day light! ;)

:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scottb said:
when u removing ur tints si ? :lol:
erm... hopefully not removing them!! :wink: If get stopped by police and told 2 suppose I'd have to then! They dont look too dark do they??

·
Registered
453 Posts
Are they too dark?
They dont look it to me it's only the front ones you have to have light smoke on isn't it?
What sort of price is it to get tints? the best price I ahve so far is £165 for my 5 Door.
Oh and im still looking for a window tinter in the nottingham.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mine is a 35% tint all round got it for £150 through a mate. So £165 aint too bad for a 5 door.

It was legal to get 35% tints when I got them about 17/18 months ago, but the laws are changing so dont even know if you can got even that dark. Mine dont looks that dark, dont think I'll have any bother about them - well not had any yet!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Si, Have you still got a rear washer jet? Coz the sxi one is in the rear spoiler. Did u have 2 get a new one?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yer you get another washer jet with the JC spoiler, that you just put on before fitting the spoiler. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts