Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically, a friend of the family is now way to elderly, fragile & on the verge of deaths door.

Shes not driven her C for 18 months, an its now time to part with her last item of "self freedom" :(

I have no idea what C's are worth as to me, mine is no more then a work horse & always will be.

However..

It's a black, 55 registration 1400 SXi with a shade over 9k miles, garage stored since she bought it from new & is in impeccable condition in & out with full VSH. Its had a new battery today & been took for a run for the first time in 18 months!

Guestimate valuations please (an no sarcy comments of "its worth what some is willing to pay for it either")

·
Premium Member
50,213 Posts
4-5k if it's that low in mileage and excellent condition :thumbs:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4-5k if it's that low in mileage and excellent condition :thumbs:
Milage is 9104. Its an old lady owner who was taken in to hospital again last night & hope is fading that she'll make through the next month or so :(

It really is like a brand new car inside & out TBH.

Thanks for the reply chap :)

·
Premium Member
50,213 Posts
Milage is 9104. Its an old lady owner who was taken in to hospital again last night & hope is fading that she'll make through the next month or so :(

It really is like a brand new car inside & out TBH.

Thanks for the reply chap :)
Sorry to hear.
But yeah, could quite easily get 5k because it is probably a practically new car.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont think hes looking to sell anything on here, hes just meerly trying to get ideas on a price
Correct, its not a for sale thread what so ever.

Im more then capable of telling the difference between a General Chat area & Cars For Sale area.

So essentially you'd geustimate a valuation of between say £4200 & about £4800 lets say? Gives plenty of room for a picky buyer to haggle I suppose :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
im just saying it as people get threads closed all the time for this so why should this thread be any different
although the car is worth 5k+ with that mileage
vx offered me 3.5k for mine with all the damage on it and 63k mileage and they said if it was 59k it would of been 4 and if it didnt have the damage i would get 4.5k and they would sell it for more obv

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
Depends how quickly you want to sell at the end of the day. If you're in no rush. Stick it down for 5k and you might get £4700 after a haggle and a few months of waiting.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm ill see nearer the time i think. Worst case scenario they'll be a lot more to worry about then selling the car :(

G

·
Just to clear it up, a thread like this should normally have EM to be posted. Given whats said in the first post and that you have good answers anyway i'll leave this be this time. Just keep it in mind for future though, as normally we should close these :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just to clear it up, a thread like this should normally have EM vm be posted. Given whats said in the first post and that you have good answers anyway i'll leave this be this time. Just keep it in mind for future though, as normally we should close these :)
Thank you, altho what is/does EM vm mean???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts