Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3632 Posts

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been going for months now following a weights program, and its starting to show =D

Should be good for summer

Hows every1 else's going?

·
Banned
5,253 Posts

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how oftern you go, do you eat a special diet, do you take any supplements, what weight program you do?!

3-4 Times a week

High protein low fat diet

Suppliments:

One stop
Instant whey
Tri matrix

Weight programme... i basicallt just do a range of workouts and keep my reps on 4 sets of 10.

Do some cardio also

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Ive been slacking last week and this week coz ive had loads to do!! need to get myself sorted for next week. Still look good tho but feel like sh*t :lol:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
thats the way to do it before and after shots!

reminds me dont know if anyone ever saw the geoff steling thing that was soccer am when he was featured in mens health and tubes did an impression. lol

howd u do that graph thing thats mint also what cardio excercises you been doing any dieting involved or just doing more cardio? fair play mate.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Ive been going for months now following a weights program, and its starting to show =D

Should be good for summer

Hows every1 else's going?

http://file042b.bebo.com/9/large/2008/02/07/13/14904464a6818474203l.jpg

how much weights do you do on ur abs-

the top bit looks done really. Similar with me im working on the lower abs now which are a bugger to get hard like the top bit as this is where all the excess flab goes usually. Doing stuff like the plank alot and where u do the alphabet with your feet in the air which is what the personal trainer showed me its quality!

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
thats the way to do it before and after shots!

reminds me dont know if anyone ever saw the geoff steling thing that was soccer am when he was featured in mens health and tubes did an impression. lol

howd u do that graph thing thats mintt.
Can just do the graph on Excel mate :thumbs:

Date in one column, weight in the other.

Good work Gtc :thumbs:

And Ron!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
when i used to train hardcore for footie i didnt put any muscle mass or weight cause i was constanly on the bike and running all time need to get puming iron again soon and putting weight on instead of cardio all time

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been on my diet for about a month

:look:
Mate thats well impressive !

Grenade?

Your doing well, keep it up, then tone maybe?

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how much weights do you do on ur abs-

the top bit looks done really. Similar with me im working on the lower abs now which are a bugger to get hard like the top bit as this is where all the excess flab goes usually. Doing stuff like the plank alot and where u do the alphabet with your feet in the air which is what the personal trainer showed me its quality!
I change what i do on abs often, to constantly shock them

I can do 20 reps on 100 Kilo on sit ups

Generally do about 1000 sit ups a week

Erm.. yeah lower abs are a pain, as thats where the last bit of fat is! Leg raises i find best

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kinky :look:

Does it actually work and is it bad for you? :eek:
Well i havent used it

But its suppost to work, meant to be worlds strongest, its expensive, about £40 !

Its like a steroid

1 - 20 of 3632 Posts