Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember when the corsa C came out, astra H, vectras, insignia... that were seen kicking, every day at least there was one in the street, when the corsa psa came out I began to see two or three a week, but now bi the new astra, neither corsa, nor insignia, and let's not talk about the zafira van, and it does not surprise me, you enter to configure the new astra and the most basic part of 25k a 110hp, when 5 years ago it was worth 16k a corsa D vxr at least in Spain

see the new ones?

·
Registered
131 Posts
We are spotting more and more old cars on the road late 80s, 90s early 00. Even journalists are starting to mumble "old cars had better mpg" while stating "new cars are more reliable" while standing next to a "20 or 30 years old EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE car that actually is still running"....

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I see a few about but it can be hard to spot if it is a Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen or one of the other re badged brands. Quite a few new Vauxhall badged vans about. Not as many new registration cars about as you used to see.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
xddd lifetime scrap psa
I do not even remember the new astra, nor second-hand in a dealership, nor do I see the van zafira and corsa new every day less, and in my area there are 3 opel dealers, and corsa new every day less, and in my area there are 3 opel dealers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts