Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
My Corsa currently has angel eye headlights and I'm thinking of fitting some headlight brows, and also it has no spoiler so what do y'all think of the SXi spoilers? A nice tidy subtle mod I hope?

Your opinions are very much appreciated
Cheers
Dan :)

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Do you mean the SRI spoiler mate? The SXI one isn't really a spoiler just a poo bit of plastic....
Plans sound good :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Yeah thats the SXi spoiler (loving how it's sat on an irmscher box though) sounds good, why not get the SXi spoiler colour coded? definently go with the eyebrows as i love the mean look they give the front of the car.

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
that SXI spolier will only fit an sxi coz of the holes, and if u have an sxi u will already have one so.....

but SRI spoliers look ten times better and fit all model, screw on sxi/sri, or bond onto all other models

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Oh ok fair enough gents I'll have a look in the for sale section now then. Oh and I've got plenty of colour coding paint left over from when I resprayed my boot so that isn't a problem :)

EDIT: The SRi spoilers are a lot more expensive though which I can't afford at the moment :(

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the brows are on their way and once colour coded then fitted pics will be posted as usual :)

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for my birthday in August for the spoiler

1 - 11 of 11 Posts