Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the heater control knobs come off? I've been told they are integrated into the switches and not removable, surely they are..anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
you can remove them - the control knobs can be carefully removed by prising them from the control panel - have to take off the trim first

can scan the pages from the manual if u want?

·
Registered
322 Posts
who needs a manual? just break a few bits and have a play around thats the way you learn quickly!... learn how not to yank off that brittle piece of trim!!! :lol: yeah simply remove the small panel and pull them off, can't remove without taking panel off as you wan't be able to get them back on again because you need to link them back on again. Also has no one found out what colour the console is yet? we've had all types of silver on here and I've tried them all and still no match?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a manual but its not here for me to read at the moment. I was sure I had read that the knobs were removable.
I can take apart a Corsa B dash with my eyes closed, but I've only had the C for two weeks and know very little about it at the moment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts