Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, first post on this forum.

Just got myself an 03-plated Corsa 1.0 Elegance (not a sporty spec but lovely n comfortable and a bargain at only £4999)

Just all stock at the moment, 3-door, 14" steels with hubcaps, Star Silver paint. Still looks great, but I'm interested in making a couple of style modifications with new alloys and some subtle lowering and valance/skirting work.

Any kits going that have the look of irmschers, or something subtle, dont really like the Carzone or Flycatcher kits, look a bit charver-ish for me.

Well, hope the advice/suggestions roll in!

Thanks

David

(P.S. the car replaced an old G-reg ('89) Rover 213S LOL)

S

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome to corsa-c|uk :wave:

You could look at the reiger kits, steinmetz, lexmaul. Depends on how much you want to spend and how subtle you want it :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey CorsaNut - that little one of yours looks superb, I'm looking at getting the black plastic areas primed and colour coded if I am going to get any kits added, think that would make it look the Mutt's Nut's!

Will check the web for those kits mentioned by you all, cheers for the replies, and I will keep you all updated. Hopefully will get a pic up soon too, loving it to bits at the moment like, even if it is bog-standard!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nuttin wrong with a bog standard one m8!! :D i have one too....very slowly modding mine as well... at the mo got alloys. i love mine too bits...jst ask my family...they think im crazy!!

x Sandy x

·
Registered
28,388 Posts
Congrates mate, love ytou

bump

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Ban

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
welcome m8y

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
y people welcoming him?? That was posted up 4 years ago??

·
Registered
6,138 Posts
thread closed - very old thread

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.