Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up so wanted to say hi to everyone. I've got a corsa 1.2 and over the last 3 years I've tried to get it looking the way I want it. First up, I got oxigin 1 alloys, then 20% tints all round (except for front side windows and windscreen), originally fitted a peco big bore 2 exhaust but that's since been changed to a s/s flame burnt one (sounds better- :wink: ). Got a CD player fitted (which stopped wkg 2 hours ago - will need to investigate :( ) Finally went for a full respray - and settled for Alfa Romeo blue - flips between blue and gold. Just recently, I added a roof spoiler, light brows and lexus rear light clusters and I removed the rear window wiper - and that's it!

Having looked at the pics of some of the corsa cs on here - i feel inspired to start again and fit a kit and get a colour change etc - just need to find the cash first! :lol:

Look forward to speaking to u all at some point.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
LO :wave:

Glad to hear we've given you some inspiration to have another round of mods.

welcom aboard mate :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi! don't have a digital camera to put some pics up but i'll try and get a loan of a mate's and I'll get them up as soon as I can! :wink: Wasn't at the Falkirk cruise m8, strathy's closer to me :twisted:

"Scandalous..." - I would definately recommend the Alfa Romeo colour - it only cost me £750 for a full respray - fully colour coded, under bonnet, door sills, boot all done as well! I think u can get the paint from rage but the guy that done mine could mix it himself so it cost a fair bit less - good luck with whatever u go for though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.