Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please dont move this as will delet as soon as someone answers!

basically my remote central locking doesnt work. and the key wont open the boot...its locked...how can i get my boot open?! haha cos atm im buggered haha

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Have you tried it from the inside? Like twisting the "thing" that moves when you turn the key?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Yip, put the back seats down. Or, climb over but i'd imagine that would be pretty tricky, unless you dont have a parcel shelf.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Actually the locking mechanism is behind a bit of plastic trim, may have to follow the removing/fitting new boot handly tutorial? I think there is an easier way though, just can't remember :(

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Is there no way of removing this plastic trim? I don't have my car here, so can't check.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Yeah there is, it's in the tutorial section, 4-6 screws iirc, however might be very hard to unscrew with the boot closed :(

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Just checked and the bit you want to get to isn't behind the plastic, however i can't seeing you getting to it i'm afraid :(

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
no i found out this turning the boot lock with the key disconnects the boot from the central locking, turn it back and it works back with central locking again, i hope this is the problem u mean

but im probs not much help coz iv got a smoothed boot

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
no i found out this turning the boot lock with the key disconnects the boot from the central locking, turn it back and it works back with central locking again, i hope this is the problem u mean

but im probs not much help coz iv got a smoothed boot
:lol:

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i done it. just removed panel and pulled a wee bit n woooosh open it came! lol

cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts