Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just done my first DIY on my corsa. tried change the leds of the MFD. but one of the bulbs with the green holder fell down the hole where the MFD sits. is there a way i can get it back ?? or can i jus buy a replacment one?? DAMN...it wos looking good too!! lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dun nufing mate!! just started doin it up inside 1st. got a kenwwod head unit, amp and sub. yesterday got a clifford alarm. everyfing is all standard but defiently gona do sumfing bout it wen i have mo money. i like the psg kit so hoping to do sumfing quite like dat. how bout u?? what u hoping to do to ur car mate??? get more pics init

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dats if ur gona do more to it...seems like uve already modified ur car inside out. wud love to see more pics of them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good luck with the lights..hope it looks sweeeet. off to watch the 2nd half of newcastle vs marseille. betted money on marseille to win!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the odds where like, put £1 pound down..get £1.90 back. betted £100 so gona get back £190. that should be enuf for my new bulb!!! lol

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
fcuk fcuk fcuk, Marseille won :x :x :x

PM Cobra148 on here. He can supply LED's cheap. They're good quality too!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if i wos to get them...how would i replacement them with the original bulbs?? solder them?? sorry, im clueless about this stuff

·
Registered
161 Posts
You dont need to solder the ones you get from Cobra148. His bulbs all come with the same size holders that the original bulbs come with. It is simply plug and play!!

S

·
0 Posts
I lost one of my original MFD LED's that same way as you mate! I just put cobra148's plug + play ones in now and all is good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts