Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new. Just recently bought a 2002 Barina SRi (obviously I'm an Australian). I've cracked and blown one of my fogs so I'm thinking maybe not going to the holden dealership is the best idea (in terms of value). Any suggestions from other Ausheads or UKheads? I'm considering the following from the bay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CORSA-C-FOG-...ryZ28645QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
would one of these fit right in easily?
Help appreciated.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Arent the god lights usually round? maybe just here? (UK):\

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
FOG *** lights not god lights :woops:

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
there the ones you want mate :doublethumbs: the fog lamp is rectangular, but there is a round portion in the middle that sticks out ;)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
ah you learn something new everyday

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I was going to jack it up and have a look...but I figured that it may be better to ask those in the know.
Is this an easy replace, anyone that's tried to do so? Or should I just get it put in on the next service? I'm not that handy...or probably more likely I'm scared to be handy.

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
Yeah I was going to jack it up and have a look...but I figured that it may be better to ask those in the know.
Is this an easy replace, anyone that's tried to do so? Or should I just get it put in on the next service? I'm not that handy...or probably more likely I'm scared to be handy.
its not difficult mate ;) you will need to drop your front bumper though (2 bolts under the arches, one behind the trim on either side, three along the grille under the bonnet) then it gives you access to the two bolts that hold the fog on ;). All in all about 10-15 mins job

1 - 7 of 7 Posts