Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 1L that doesn’t want to rev I carried out a pedal test and it came back with 2 codes one for the throttle body and one for the MAF sensor. I have put a new throttle body and MAF sensor on. I left the battery disconnected for a day and dropped a new battery in, started the car and still no good, really rough idle at 500 rpm and no throttle response. With it running I then disconnected the MAF and no change so plugged it back in and disconnected the throttle body and it was a little less rough but still idling at low rpm can anyone help ?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Issue with the wiring or the connector to the throttle body maybe? Actual pedal problem? Has the car been stood for a while? Rodents like eating wires

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Issue with the wiring or the connector to the throttle body maybe? Actual pedal problem? Has the car been stood for a while? Rodents like eating wires
Might try taking the plug apart to expose the wires see if that’s a problem. And no when the issue started I drove it in the morning and after noon went to go out in the evening rolled off the drive and had no throttle response which I thought was odd and when I did drive it had no signs of it giving up . Any idea on how to diag a pedal ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts