Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

mum started up her corsa this morning and the light that looks like what i thought was a tap but is actually an engine lol came on. (which i believe to be the emissions light?)

she still drove to work and rang me when she got there and said the ride was abit lumpy. shes just got in and said it drove home fine.

so i looked up on here how to do the pedal test and i got the following code:

does anyone know what this means??? hope ive done it right!

thanks in advance as shes now scared of using it.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

yeah realised i did afterwards - any idea how much this will cost to fix, is it worth ringing vauxhall?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh petrol mate
looking round seems most likely probly better off replacing both - is it easy to do yourself or just take it into the garage?

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
easy to do your self. if you dont feel 100% about it go get the hynes manual read up on it and then see how you feel about doing it then.

but if you dont want to do it take it to some little back street place, vauxhall are a rip off and dont do any better of a job

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
easy to do your self. if you dont feel 100% about it go get the hynes manual read up on it and then see how you feel about doing it then.

but if you dont want to do it take it to some little back street place, vauxhall are a rip off and dont do any better of a job

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
give the plugs a clean... if this doesn't work go down to your local breakers and see if they have a coilpack. I picked one up for £40 when vauxhall wanted £120 ;)

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
changing the plugs is piss easy, just make sure you dont cross the threads on the plugs/head

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mum just checked all her docs and it had new coils
and springs before she bought it from vx so any other ideas?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok cheers mate so looking at it to be these then?
She didn't want to put any money into it so it will be quite lucky if it's nothin more serious

1 - 12 of 12 Posts