Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well as some of you may know i am planning to get a new and LOUDER install! but i need some help picking and designing what its going to look like. so heres the specs for what i am puting in!

2 x 12 inch subs
3 x amps
screens werever you can fit lol.

the install can look as mad or simple as you can imagine. below is the two ideas which myself and Car audio innovations have come up with. the top one being abit more expensive as the install will stretch through the roof lining and surround my 17inch monitor. the second pic is the install just in the boot. feedback and ideas will be very helpfull!!! THANKS.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Whats wrong with the current set up you got was fookin loud at the luton meet lol

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
i want louder!!! and also a more funky design!!
lol fair play mate, maybe ask in photoshop area for some layout ideas cos ano peeps might design some cool layouts for you to play with :thumbs:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:cry:

make room.

sealed subs are 10% quieter when reverse mounted. No point having VERY POWERFULL subs, if you arent going to have them ported IMO :(
well can u fit a port on those designs?? also martin you wernt supposed to say what equipment i was goin to use it ws supposed to be a secret lol!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol fair play mate, maybe ask in photoshop area for some layout ideas cos ano peeps might design some cool layouts for you to play with :thumbs:
why do i need to go to photoshops when a legend is already here!! so m2c feel like a challenge??

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dunno what your on about :look:

Na, ported boxes are usually 50% bigger :(

looks or loudness.. your choice

see now i dont no!!! AWWW MARTIN i want the looks but i want it loud!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
everyone keeps saying that i really dont no anymore taking rear seats out means i need to buy a new car:(

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no they are just little mtx speakers at the moment will get them upgraded soon!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.