Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last couple of weeks my Alpine 9812rb head unit has started to play up, it's decided it doesnt want to eject cd's, the only way of my getting them out was to push another one in and out quickly which then caused the cd to come out, this doenst work anymore.

I tried to put a cd yesterday and the motorised facia began to move up before the cd had gone in causing the cd to get jammed, so i had to rip the cd out from the facia. Then i gettin 'Error' come up on the screen.

I've tried resetting it using the button on the facia and disconnecting from the battery for a couple of minutes.

Is it time for the dustbin? or does anyone know a fix?

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
my 9835r went abit loopy like this, i cant remeber how i solved it but at one piont it wouldnt let you put a cd in, it was permanently trying to eject.

think i just disconected it and left it for a day and touch wood its fine now!

it was really really hot when it went mental, mine has a built in amp so i dunno if this could have contributed towards the problem??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Touch wood problem seems to have settled, i left it for about a week without even turning it on, then i went to put a cd and it did the thing where it was trying to eject it, then the second time i tried it just went straight in and its been accepting and ejecting cd's for the past week!

Cheers for the replies!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts