Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
im plannin on buyin a 15 inch sub and i need sumthin which provides excellent bass inside and out( sumthin which is loud and deep). some subs sound class inside the car but shite outside , ne ppl got some decent recommendations plus i aint plannin on going over board so need a decent affordable price too e.g around the 350 quid region.

cheers guys

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I just got my 12" JL sub in and by golly google gum it is sweet!!! Sounds awesome inside and out! It is so clear, gives a lovely sound. Definately go with JL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, my sub recommendations...

- MTX
- DLS
- Boston Acoustics
- RockFord Fosgate

...and so on, and so on...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
It depends on what you listen to, a 15" sub wouldnt really suit fast paced stuff with lots of beats like dance music because it just tends to 'ripple' and sound dodgy!
RnB/Urban stuff would suit a 15" no probs! or you could get 2 12" subs, a nice and punchy alternative to a 15"

·
Registered
89 Posts
if you want wicked deep ass bass get the

VIBE ESPACE 15" gurantee as long as you got the amp you cant go wrong it does my ears in recomended :D A+++

·
Registered
89 Posts
or my twin VIBE 12" Black airs are good --- all about the box and thats wots so good about blackair subs .. the box !

·
Registered
26 Posts
U lot are ICE noobs i think i should moderate the ICE forum hint hint lol
erm first of all JL audio are good but overpriced! try www.caraudiodirect.co.uk NOT BASS JUNKIES PLEASE NOT THEM. the name says it all JUNK! R.E or Resonant engineering is a great make at great prices and you wont find quality like this for the same price! found at car audio direct link stated above... a 15" XXX is the best sub you could get for your budget then run it off a nice amp and hey presto. A R.E XXX can take expreme power while mainatining SQ inside and out of the car. if not an XXX the an S.X is another great option i have a S.E and that cost me £194 for a 12" and it is 600w rms and would kill any JL..

Hope that helps PM me if you need any tech help

1 - 15 of 15 Posts