Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Basically My Car Hasnt Started In about 3 Weeks Now I Have A Fully Charged Battery Changed Throttle Body Cleaned Lines Etc, Ive Taken Fuses Out, Etc Etc When I Turn The Inition On The Throttle Body Clicks Like Mad And The Light With Like Pipe With A Knob On Top I Think The Emmision Light And The Other Light the Car With The Spanner Flashes So Fast, When IU Disconnect The Wire To The Throttle Body She Fires Up And Dies Im Awaiting My Mate With A Tech2 But He Cant Get Hold Of It For Another Week:( Also When I Disconnect The Throttle Body Wire The Lights Stop Flashing :S Z14XEP Btw On A 04 Plate

Any Help Or Advice Would Be Handy

Cheers

·
Registered
802 Posts
Can you try the pedal trick to get the fault codes? It might work and give us some starting point.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sounds like your ecu has died. We've change a few of these now, but not for a while. One thing you can try is running an earth wire from the attery to the ecu body. I've seen this work twice.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Well Basically My Car Hasnt Started In about 3 Weeks Now I Have A Fully Charged Battery Changed Throttle Body Cleaned Lines Etc, Ive Taken Fuses Out, Etc Etc When I Turn The Inition On The Throttle Body Clicks Like Mad And The Light With Like Pipe With A Knob On Top I Think The Emmision Light And The Other Light the Car With The Spanner Flashes So Fast, When IU Disconnect The Wire To The Throttle Body She Fires Up And Dies Im Awaiting My Mate With A Tech2 But He Cant Get Hold Of It For Another Week:( Also When I Disconnect The Throttle Body Wire The Lights Stop Flashing :S Z14XEP Btw On A 04 Plate

Any Help Or Advice Would Be Handy

Cheers
how long did it take you to put the beggining letter on every word as a capital?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Lol nice one. I hadn't noticed

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone get anywhere with this fault, mine has been doing the exact same thing, Had someone take it into a garage today, apparantly it was the crankshaft sensor, this has been replaced, apparantly it ran fine, but when i got home from work and came to test me motor meself, surprise surprise it wont start at all now, not even taking key out and trying again like how i got it started last time, am a bit narked, gonna get back to the garage tomorrow and get a refund aswell as get them on the car again!

·
March Feature Car
16,652 Posts
I cant be bothered to read the first post as it is in stupid writing.

So therefore i cannot help you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts