Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i got these eyebrows/eyelids through the post today from eBay (only 2 weeks late! :banghead:). Anyway i went ouside to make sure they fit all good on my lights and i cant for the life of me work out how they sit on the lights.

Ive got Phase 3 angels, which i presume are the same shape as the OEM headlights since theres no difference really, but ive tried every which way to get the eyebrow to sit flush on the light and it wont do it. They have a little dink out of one of the ends so i guess that bit sits at the inside of the light but who knows...

Heres a pic of said eyebrows:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm, ive just been out and tried that Corsaking, but it still dosent sit flush. The end by the wing has a small gap to the side of it - im wondering if theres a small differnece between Angel Eyes and Facelift headlights which means it wont sit flush...

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heres a pic of the gap i mean - it dosent look too bad from the front but like i say there is a small gap at the side. Any ideas why? (sorry for it being sideways, iphone fails)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Get them sorted? What you tried was right, its just because they are from ebay so a w*nk fitting

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
as above the ebay ones don't fit 100% perfect, just live with it, i don't even notice mine don't fit 100% anymore lol

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got my aruba blue paint through the post, since Halfrauds dont stock it. Im going to paint them within the next few days and get them on soon. Ill just live with the gap - bit of a pain in the arse mind lol

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Irmscher bud im guessing :S

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i got mine from ebay and they fitted perfectly, they didnt have that gap tho, not sure what that's about =S
i think it's where meeting the wing as most arent able to slide under the wing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts