Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed my passenger side of the front bumper slightly sagging investigated and found where you take the front bumper off on the passenger side theres a plastic panel where you screw through the wheel arch to secure the bumper the bit has snapped off. i checked and found the number is 13120856 L. i cant find it anywhere. any one know if this is right? 2011-09-10 14.30.36.jpg didnt know how to do this properly on.my fone so sorry for just attatching pic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Noticed my passenger side of the front bumper slightly sagging investigated and found where you take the front bumper off on the passenger side theres a plastic panel where you screw through the wheel arch to secure the bumper the bit has snapped off. i checked and found the number is 13120856 L. i cant find it anywhere. any one know if this is right? View attachment 14678 didnt know how to do this properly on.my fone so sorry for just attatching pic.
did you find it in the end? Tia

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Welcome to CCUK. The original post was 2011 and the owner has not been on the forum since my time here. They're a tricky find, but can be got. Please start a new thread and confirm whether yours is a facelift (2003-06) or pre-facelift (-2003) model as the bumper support brackets are different, and whether it's Left (n/s), R or both you're looking for.

Mods will close this thread as it's "dead" so please do a new one rather than writing a load of info here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.