Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my 17s fitted yeterday. had my first car load of people just now. and they are rubbin on the top of my arches! its :? ok when im on my own, tho. il take it to vaux tomorrow! has anyone else had the same problem. it it an easy job to correct.??? going out with a loada mates in it at the weekend so need to get it sorted! help!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no not lowered at all! and vauxhall put them on for me! and cut my the inside of my arches down(but only the side so the dont catch on full lock)
il take it back and have a word!
well want it sorted! does it do any damage?

S

·
0 Posts
Thats the prob with big wheels on small cars! :( Not happened to me yet though :) probs due to the fact never had more that 3 people in my car (including me)!!

You can sand down the pins holding the rear archs on to stop the catching the wheels and glue the arches on instead.

Do you know what offset your 17's are??

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dont think i could lower it and not planning to! the only reason i had a problem is cos they are et38. even tho they are irmscher alloys. vaux just didnt take enough of my arches! should b ok now although i havent driven with 4 monsters in the back again yet! but so far i havent heard a wisper! and im well pleased with them, just trying to put a bloddy pic up!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
this is what makes me laugh vauxhall say my 17's fcuked my steering rack and they are et42 yet they fit 17's et38 and chop half your car to bits to fit them :lol: mad i tell you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts