Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which number relay control the front foglights? I have a haynes and it tells you sod all, and I've lost my handbook (if that's any good!)

Somebody tell me, as I have a relay to go in, and I can't decide where!!!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Obviously not that easy for you. :lol:

I've sussed the relay (17), fitted the right fuse (41), still nothing! :x

I will have to investigate further! :?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope

Looking at the Haynes, it refers to a 'multi timer' I need to find this.

There is wiring on the bottom of the loom to the Fuse/relay box and the pins are in the relay.

I used my meter to bell out which relay it was, but when fuse and relay are in, nothing!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I managed to get the relay clicking mate. But I had no wiring in. I will be doing mine soon, so good luck! I've replied to your PM. Have you sorted it yet?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would appear that the 'multi timer' is the 'body control module'

Look like a trip to vaux and their tech 2 unit. :(

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
i havent a clue what your on about Ka$h :oops:

But in my owners manual it says that the fuse for the front forlights is number 41 and the rating is 15A hope this helps :)

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spoke to the guy at vaux about enabling then in the BCM, and he couldn't remember if yoyu had to or not, and wanted to charge me half an hour labour to have a look with tech 2.

After talking to one of the service guys, he grabbed the unit and said 'lets go look eh?' Then said have you got your security code? What? Where?

Apparently to access the BCM you need the security code on the vehicle pass card you get with your handbook. Guess what, I didn't have it!!

I've now found the pass card and he said to call back about 5 o'clock on a night and he will have a look for me then. That's gonna be monday or tuesday now though.

Closer, but not yet close enough :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts