Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and girls.. just got my 1.4 sri today, and to be honest so far it's been a pain in the arse! Having problems with the security code on the standard stereo and the most important thing right now is the battery.

For reasons I won't bore you with now, it's gone flat and I'm finding it a b*stard to get out! :? (Went for the new Halfords battery option). Can anyone scan me a page of the Haynes book on how to get it out or if anyone can describe how that'd be great... cheers

D

·
0 Posts
Why didnt you just take it back to where you got it from and get them to sort it.....

Its there problem not yours as its still under warenty - they would have changed the battery for free too :D

(If I was you i would post your post in the help&modification section of the site, more people will see it and be able to help :thumbs: )

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prob shoulda mentioned that... it's used, from a dealer - besides they're about an hour away from me and I can't really b bothered taking it back! I'll post in the other section, tnx 4 the reply

S

·
0 Posts
welcome to corsa-c :wave: Another person with battery probs, Noonsters went 2day mine went the other day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.