Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Enjoy!!

let me know what you think :p

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
very nice and tidy, but get rid of reg vardy in the window mate, oh and watch out for the idiots on here who think sun strips are illegal, lol. :lol:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
C4RSA, take note of diddon's words. Policmen can also be idiots!!!!

Agree about the RV sticker, lose it. Looking Good, but needs some tints tho mate.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you lot definately right about the vardys sticker you dont realise how bad it looks till you see a pic of it and i definately want some dark smoke tints

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ps vardys sticker now gone by bys

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers lads

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Sheady, can't wait to get the kart between two black ones. Should look really good. PM me so I can pass details to Protint and try and get you a good price!

·
Registered
214 Posts
diddon said:
very nice mate

Sunstrips are only illegal if the wipers go a certain distance over the strip
You're wipers are allowed to go over them as long as you can see throught them slightly (if they were dark smoke tint)

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Sheady, it might be worth putting a tint strip when you get yours done. let me know for when I call to arrange your price!

K

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nicky_wilko the offset is et42 on nankang rubber not lowered yet going to go for eibach 30 mil springs and pm sent to ka$h

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Red_Sxi said:
diddon said:
very nice mate

Sunstrips are only illegal if the wipers go a certain distance over the strip
You're wipers are allowed to go over them as long as you can see throught them slightly (if they were dark smoke tint)
but Red his strip is solid black so there for the wipers can only go a bit into the strip. Just ask local police mate they will tell you

·
Registered
379 Posts
but Red his strip is solid black so there for the wipers can only go a bit into the strip. Just ask local police mate they will tell you
enuff already about the illegal sunstrips! Just get sum shorter blades when it comes to MOT time. Just borrow some off ur mates or parents or whatever(next door neighbors! :lol: )! Then they wont go over the sunstrip! problem solved. :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts