Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, names planty, have got a 1.0 12v life, lack of power is due to high insurance quotes on anything bigger, am new to the site and the whole modifying game, so wanted to join one of these so i can hopefully learn a thing or two, my corsa is black with red interior (door cards and seats) think its a special edition, sxi alloys, and all the nice extra's like vauxhall CD player, elec windows etc, any suggestions on how to make it look smarter would be appreciated, nothing major, just tasteful

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh right :) driving on the A38 Derby the other day and my dials just started moving on ther own, both speedo and rev counter, up and down, and all of the dash lights were flashing, didnt lose any power but freaked me out a bit. Any ideas? a friend said it could be a loose earth somewhere

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
maybe a loose contact in the back of the dials, just pull them out, easy job, ive had my clocks out 3 times lol

but welcome!

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
welcome planty! where abouts are you from?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im from North Birmingham, i was driving through Derby to get to Nottingham, i know seems like an odd route but was a huge time saver, so you from actual Derby then?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cool, well will get some pics up soon, am cleaning her tonight so will take some after and get them uploaded, advice on modifications would be appreciated aswell,

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.