Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - Got a Corsa C SRi 1.4 16v 3 door in Spearmint Silver coming soon (10th all being well if not before). Got it at a good price: £7950 - Dixons near Holderness Road wanted £10320 + Met.

I also got the mats the other day from Dixons £37. Come with a fixing kit to clip them down so there dont move. (They told me the newer Corsa's come with the fixing kit installed already.)

Just thought i would pop on and say Hi ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted Aruba Blue but it was factory order and I was told there was a Spearmint Silver one I could have within 2 weeks so I went with it. Got the met finish free too :)

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I do like those Lights/Mirrors/Wheels :D

Ooops already got the wheels :lol:

Looking good Carl, only thing I'd say is Eibach!

D

·
0 Posts
:eek: :eek: Pics are huge....

Maybe a good idea to resize them to 600wide mate easier for 56k users to see....

Ive looked at them as im on 1mb - nice and tidy mate :D

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Yea pics were big but my browser automatically re-sized but like you i have 1mb so it eats them for breakfast :)

D

·
0 Posts
smacke said:
Yea pics were big but my browser automatically re-sized but like you i have 1mb so it eats them for breakfast :)
Yeah mine did the same - im lovin it :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There you go - Resize them all to 750 wide.

I dont plan on lowering it anymore - Its already lowered 15mm on the std springs.

Its strange - Rang up NU to swap my policy around and there giving me £12.44 back to insure a faster/better car!

Picking it up tomorrow morning :)

D

·
0 Posts
Carl - just noticed you from hull mate....
Just down the road from me - you going to pvs??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.