Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just joined to participate and ask if anyone is still making performance inlet manifolds for the z18xe besides Dbilas.

I'd share some photos of my Tigra but it looks pretty standard at the minute besides the Direnza axle spacers.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
There are other inlet manifolds about which are a copy of the DBilas one but finding them is hard. Keep searching on the various selling pages Ebay etc.
There is also the exhaust side to look at, Piper do the full kit which is of top quality and gives good gains.
Then also look at getting the head flowed and bigger cams fitted if you have not done so already?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are other inlet manifolds about which are a copy of the DBilas one but finding them is hard. Keep searching on the various selling pages Ebay etc.
There is also the exhaust side to look at, Piper do the full kit which is of top quality and gives good gains.
Then also look at getting the head flowed and bigger cams fitted if you have not done so already?
Thanks. I'll keep checking ebay etc. Looking at a Piper full exhaust system and whether to go for a 2 or 2.5", silenced or not. Good shout mate.

Only had the car a short while, no cams etc yet, just a Dbilas cold air feed and Hornet 3" back box so far. If I can find a better inlet mani, then I can get it remapped.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
The Piper exhaust kit for the 1.8 is 2.5" with the option of a sport cat or you can weld one in under the car to keep it legal.
I run both silencers on mine but then it is a 2.2 so it's a lot louder than the 1.8 anyway.
I would go for either Piper, Kent, Cat or Schrick cams. There are many others but in my experience these do work well in Vauxhalls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts