Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Im looking at getting a Black corsa c SRi 1.8, i currently have Honda Civic EK9 but unfortunatly its costing me too much to keep so im having to get rid of it. Heres my car list so far

Had a Corsa D 1.2 sxi in black for two years thou i only have one pic and a vid of the exhaust! i didnt do much to this just debadge back and a piper cat back exhaust.

video of exhaust

the one pic lol

after this i was torn between a few cars one being a SRi or a Saxo VTS, i went for the VTS as i have a soft spot for them. i didnt do much to this just a green cotton induction kit, supersprint cat back exhaust and Team Dynamics Pro 1.2s 16' in white but i dont have any pics of it with wheels on.

i then got my dream car, Honda Civic EK9 championship white. For those of you who dont know this car it was never made in the uk so its an import from japan. 1.6dohc with 185bhp, 0-60 5.7secs and top speed 140mph.

This car is by far the best front wheel drive car ever. the handling is superb just standard and the speed is mind blowing.

i didnt get a chance to mod this but hopefully when money is right il get one.

Recaros!

So hopefully in the next few weeks il have my hands on a Black Sri 1.8

·
Registered
0 Posts
geeza uve had some nice taste in cars. had the saxo also and the honda nice :cool: ive now got a corsa 1.8 sri and i love it man nice little motor does drink like a mother tho but always driving so gota be done had my corsa 5months now and only 2day the millage clock light has died so gota sort that thank god under warrenty but yeah go for it nice cars

1 - 17 of 17 Posts