Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there to everyone, well I've just got joined upto this forum as I have a 2006 Astra 1.7 cdti. And I'm starting to have an issue with the car for the past few days or so and I need to get some sort of an idea as to what it is that might be causing the issue!!
So what happened is this: for about a week or more the car started to lose a bit of power, usually around were it'd normally be boosting, and it went into a kind of a limp mode and the light shaped like a spanner came on aswell! I eventually got around to getting a bit of a look at it and googled a few things, which has ended up landing me here at this forum!! :) So all is well that ends well eh? Anyway I followed a YouTube video of the way to take the spanner light off, and it's done that, but it's now put the engine management light on!!! Although it does seem to have gotten a little bit of power back, but not to what it was!!
So if anyone can give me any sort of advice or anything to try and find out what it is!!
Many thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Get it plugged into a good, Vauxhall compatible diagnostic system like OpCom, Vauxcom or Tech 2 to see what is going on. Just turning the light off does nothing to fix your car!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts