Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to see that there are other people sharing the same interest!! i've got a black 1.2 16v Sxi. Gona start looking after it and do it up now bcos my brother bin using my car for the past few months. I've recently brought a new head unit, sub, amp and clifford alarm. Hope to do more when i got mo money!! Pics coming soon. Luv the site...keep it up yeah[/b]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fanks for the friendly welcomes!! i like what u dun to ur cars. hopefully to do the same cos at the moment everyfing is jus stardard =(

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
LO :wave and welcome.

Anything you wanna ask mate just ask. We (nearly) all had to start off like you with a standard car, and the only way you'll learn is to ask, no matter how daft the question might seem. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres a daft one u can help me with. i've just done my first DIY on my corsa. tried change the leds of the MFD. but one of the bulbs fell down the hole. is there a way i can get it back by opening the middle bit of the MFD?? or can i jus buy a replacment one?? DAMN...it wos looking good too!! lol

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
PM Cobra148 on here. He can supply you with any colour LEd, and his prices are very reasonable. In fact some say they are cheap!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.