Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi?!

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  ka$h 
#1 ·
Just thought i better say hello! How do you get to be a fully fledged member, - is there a membership fee? :)

#12 ·
thanks for that - this place is a good idea, i feel like less of an outkast now! Havent got much money at the mo - waitin for payday but wen i get it you can bet where its goona keep goin!
just i lil query for all those 'in the know' ive had a m8 who put a k@n on his focus, it ****ed up the ignition and mixture settings - so ford said. And i saw some 1 say in a forum a min ago that it wasnt worth fitting a superchip to the 1.2 engine, or the filter - these were gunna b sum of the first performance mods i was gunna do coz theres a superchip rolling road 10 mins away. What do you lot reckon?

#14 ·
hi there-

Alot of discussion over air filters personally i use a kN it uses more petrol and gives a lil extra boost

Others are using panel filters by kN they saying u get lil extra boost and not noticable petrol taken extra

Few others have stayed with standard airbox and drilled it about 4-8 holes in it gives it more sound and dont take petrol up i believe

ah well the decision is urs therea brief summary of what i heard here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.