Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mrgreen: Hi! I drive a 2002 SXi, had it since new and I've only just started thinking about modding it!

So far I've got a pipercross induction kit, debadged it (1.2 came off within a week of having the car!) tinted windows and I've got some lexus lights on their way! I stumbled across this site looking for help on changing the standard rear speakers, was impressed with what I saw and decided to join!

D

·
0 Posts
Nice one mate - welcome to the site :wave:

So what other plans you got for the car then??

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorting the ICE is first on the agenda, the rear speakers suck! Just need to find a way to change them.....
Changing the head unit is pretty straight forward, looking about to find one I like at the moment.

Other plans are adding a lip spoiler, m3 style mirrors and possibly changing the headlamps. I've seen some 'Angel Eye' units on carisma but not sure if they'll be OTT!

D

·
0 Posts
cakeyboy said:
Sorting the ICE is first on the agenda, the rear speakers suck! Just need to find a way to change them.....
Changing the head unit is pretty straight forward, looking about to find one I like at the moment.

Other plans are adding a lip spoiler, m3 style mirrors and possibly changing the headlamps. I've seen some 'Angel Eye' units on carisma but not sure if they'll be OTT!
Sounds good mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Hi, Chewy's put the facelift lights on his and they look good, but I have been looking at the angel eyes, and I've nearly made up my mind. Good choice

D

·
0 Posts
chazsxi said:
noonys is near standard - no kit!!

again my shop decieves ;)
Not for long - almost time now for the baby to be completed :thumbs:

Like i said before no dates but its very very soon ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.