Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
1.8 if u pay extra for all the stuff, if not then prob exclusive as it comes with alot standard

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
do they do a 1.8 exclusive??

if not then i would say the 1.8 sri is the highest spec... as the exclusiv is mainly 'cosmetic' spec in the sence of styling

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
Actually you're probably right, the 1.8sri comes with a lot including bigger brakes TC cruise control, gas shocks etc etc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mean tho is the 'Exclusiv' model higher than the SXI and SRi models, not necessarily in terms of engine size

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
no, the 1.8 sri is the most expensive standard, then the 1.4 exclusive was, then the 1.4 sri, then 1.8 sxi+ then 1.4 sxi+ etc

·
Registered
15,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
i am looking :)
the last time i seen 1 with the same spec as mine was on autotrader about 5 months ago.
i would like to find out how many there were actually produced;)

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
if going by standard stuff on the car..

im sure its exslusiv as its got climate control (optional on SRI/SXi) leather seats (optional on SRi/SXi) unique 9 spoke 16" alloys, irmy styling pack.. all as standard..

then it would be SRi.. then SXi, desgin, club, life..

o and exslusiv's were only made from 04-05 IIRC..

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
if going by standard stuff on the car..

im sure its exslusiv as its got climate control (optional on SRI/SXi) leather seats (optional on SRi/SXi) unique 9 spoke 16" alloys, irmy styling pack.. all as standard..

then it would be SRi.. then SXi, desgin, club, life..

o and exslusiv's were only made from 04-05 IIRC..

but you can argue sri has sport mirrors, sport grille, lower springs, stiffer shocks, bigger front disks, rear calipers, sport pedals.

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
could you get extras fitted to an exclusiv? :?
yeah, you can put sri mirrors on it, sri spoiler, lower it, exhaust, sri lower grille

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
but you can argue sri has sport mirrors, sport grille, lower springs, stiffer shocks, bigger front disks, rear calipers, sport pedals.
the 1.4 and 1.8 have the same front brake size.. just the 1.8 has rear disc's..

its the 1.7 which have LARGER disc's ;)

and all 1.4 SXi/SRi/exlusiv's have the uprate suspention anyways :p

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
the 1.4 and 1.8 have the same front brake size.. just the 1.8 has rear disc's..

its the 1.7 which have LARGER disc's ;)

and all 1.4 SXi/SRi/exlusiv's have the uprate suspention anyways :p
the prefacelift 1.4 sri's didnt have uprated suspension, and not all 1.4's have different shocks, its only the sxi+ that does, and the sri. Dont think exclusive has gas ones.

The 1.8 has larger front disks also mate ;)

just the 1.7 has different carriers and is 5 stud i think.

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
the prefacelift 1.4 sri's didnt have uprated suspension, and not all 1.4's have different shocks, its only the sxi+ that does, and the sri. Dont think exclusive has gas ones.

The 1.8 has larger front disks also mate ;)

just the 1.7 has different carriers and is 5 stud i think.
no no.. the 1.4 AND 1.8 have 260mm front disc's.. the 1.8 had rear 200mm rear disc's :? and the 1.4 has rear drums.

the 1.7 has 280mm and bigger calipers.. ;)

And as exclusiv is only a facelift model i assumed we were talking about facelifts :p

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
yeah, you can put sri mirrors on it, sri spoiler, lower it, exhaust, sri lower grille
what i was meaning was could you get factory extras fitted eg: auto wipers, extra airbags etc?. not just cosmetic parts

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
what i was meaning was could you get factory extras fitted eg: auto wipers, extra airbags etc?. not just cosmetic parts
ye i would of assumed so.. like for every model you can get those option extra's :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts