Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of u off anywher ein the summer?

lookin at bookinsumat up for my gf's b'day in august.. she fancy's oin to tenerife, so want to set it up as a suprise an ****.

anyone got any sites or taht for cheap flights an stuff?

S

·
0 Posts
I am off to Ibiza again this summer. Going the first week of July. :D

Booked might through holiday hypermarket (first choice) they might have a website!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Si said:
I am off to Ibiza again this summer. Going the first week of July. :D

Booked might through holiday hypermarket (first choice) they might have a website!
is it the firstchoice site ? or is there a seperate one for the hypermarket thing?

my dads got a timeshare in tenerife, which he was gonna sell to me..but u need to be 21 to stay there now due to problems they had before with folk lettin their kids go alone and stuff...

S

·
0 Posts
Chewy said:
ibiza ay si..oh the good old times iv'e had top place
Yer it's great out there in Ibiza had a mega time last year - so going back again this year! :D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DamoSXI said:
going to santa ponsa with the missus in july for 2 weeks. booked of the internet.

sould be good gun with loads of shagging :lol:
who u book with?

its a total ******* to get a decent price flyin fromglagow... allthe cheap hols are thru gatwick and heathrow an ****

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Scott have a look at mytravel, especially the auctions sectiond nearer the time.

I went to Cyprus for a week last year for £163 for the two of us, and £550 the year before for two seats to Mexico. Cheap as chips mate, it's just a matter of timing!

www.mytravel.co.uk

The nearer the time the better for that one.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool!

will check it out.

spent all today lookin at online places and still aint any better off :lol: #

Basically av price for date i want to go on seems to be bout the 400 per person mark...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
im goin... 5th june wid 4 other mates. well i was lookin for days and days and days, and then one of my mates dad's got a time share in gran caneria, some 5 star apart hotel, for only 80quid per person!! obv flights seperate, and i got those at www.lastminute.com - as i found they were the cheapest flights to gran caneria that i cud find!

cnt wait tho! shud b hevy, and we come bak on the opening day of euro2004!!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
corsav said:
im goin... 5th june wid 4 other mates. well i was lookin for days and days and days, and then one of my mates dad's got a time share in gran caneria, some 5 star apart hotel, for only 80quid per person!! obv flights seperate, and i got those at www.lastminute.com - as i found they were the cheapest flights to gran caneria that i cud find!

cnt wait tho! shud b hevy, and we come bak on the opening day of euro2004!!
Cool, my dads got a timeshare, but its for september... and its too late to try swap the weeks so tht its in august. bastards!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts