Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at some lease deals and trying to decide which is best value.
Looking at 3 years, 10000 miles per annum, 3 months up front.
VXR 1.6T standard - £189.02 per month
Fiesta Ecoboost ST - £218.80
Citroen DS3 155THP - £275.
Mazda 3 2.2d 185 - £280.94
Seat Ibiza 1.4 TSI FR - £256.18
Seat Leon 2.0 TDI FR 184 - £234
Volvo V40 D3 190 - £285

Any suggestions?
Love the mazda 3 but the Leon seems the best value even though it's a derv...

·
Administrator
12,004 Posts
See your points now. But a new car every three years and the option to buy is tempting to a point.
Option to buy is always a rip off, you'll still end up paying far more than the car is worth, just staggered over x amount of years

I'd save up and buy something yourself rather than leasing

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just taxed the C for a year so plan to keep it. It's starting to wind me up though. One of the hoses supplying the engine with coolant had come off today and all my coolant flew away. Got a footwell leak which I think is from the windscreen not sealed properly after it was replaced by a previous owner. I think I have eliminated the usual culprits. Alternator belt is getting noisy. Engine getting noisy. No residual value... I could go on.

·
Registered
886 Posts
See your points now. But a new car every three years and the option to buy is tempting to a point.
or you could just buy a vxr and have ten years warranty on it, yes your have to pay for servcing and mots but for things that fail you wont have to pay for vauxhall will pay the bill :)

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I moved jobs in Feb but have done 12000 miles since November so I expect 15000 miles per annum is more realistic so looking like less of an option to lease. I guess it would be dead money but I still like the idea.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Its a fair point about leasing.. But I've always wondered when people say save up to buy something, do you mean on finance or buying a new car out right?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.