Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
March Feature Car
16,652 Posts
take bottom seat bits out, they just on clups kinda things, the two bolts on the front, and two on the back iirc

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Iirc, the bench itself pulls up and forward then you just have to squeeze the mounts together to pop them out of the brackets on the shell. The backrest are held in by some T50(?) torx bolts 2 in the cabin a another 2 or 3 in the boot under a plastic cover. Once the bolts are undone fold the backrest down and you should be able to see a pin at either end which sits in a groove on the shell. Lift these pins out then your done.

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
just remember if you take the back seats out, you have to the seat belts out aswell

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
You can't not on the corsa, it all comes out at the same time any ways. One of the bolts holding the seat in also holds the seat belt clips.

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
to take them out fully you have to take off the rear cards :)

looks alot better with no backs seats imo :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i was thinkin of just takin it out an leaving one of them puncture seal things? or do they **** you tire up once youve put that stuff in ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
sorry to change the subject but i think this thread has been answerd, i took my rear seats out trhe other day and have them back in now and the part you park your arse on isnt secure in anyway it just pulls of well easy, theres clips on the car and on the seat but they dont match up :dontknow:

does the lower part of the seat just pull out any way or have i not properly put it back together?

Thanks people.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts