Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello,
i am new to this and was wondering if anyone could help me upload some pics of my car please?
and how do you upload display pics?

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
go to photobucket.com and upload them there copy and past the code in a post and that's it mate! ;)

Wrong section aswel mate shouldn't be in general chat

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
You need to upload them to another site first i.e. www.photobucket.com. then you click on the image icon in the reply box and enter the url for the picture you've just uploaded. There is a test forum you can use on here :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx i will have a try now

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry to be a pain again but how do you upload a pic where your username is displayed i carnt find it on the options

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have got the pics on photobucket now just need to know who to upload it on this website :)

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
i have got the pics on photobucket now just need to know who to upload it on this website :)

On photobucket under to picture you will see three web address things copy the IMG one into your post and post it up!

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
sorry to be a pain again but how do you upload a pic where your username is displayed i carnt find it on the options
No worries. The picture under your name is called an avatar and you can only have one if you're an extra member, well worth it if you ask me. You can follow the link for extra membership under my name :)
<----

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No worries. The picture under your name is called an avatar and you can only have one if you're an extra member, well worth it if you ask me. You can follow the link for extra membership under my name :)
<----
thnx mike i will get the extra membership nxt week wen i get paid :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts