Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Depends on wether there the flat face or curved spokes.

Totaly varies, i got some 15" TH's that were ceased production in 1999 yet only paid £150 for them off a tarmac Nova rally car.

Mo's fetch between £200 & £400 dependant on condition. There a lovely wheel that looks ace on a C, suprised not many have them, there quite cheap TBH.

Some rough PS's

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Your taking the pish i hope?

There ten a penny in that PCD chap.

For £500 you can get yourself a set of 4 brand new rims direct from Compomotive in Wolverhampton.
i might cum down wolverhampton n get a few sets n sell them on at a profit, coz they sell them for about a grand on the Compomotive website

·
Registered
343 Posts
i might sum down wolverhampton n get a few sets n sell them on at a profit, coz they sell them for about a grand on the Compomotive website
You sure?

Ive had plenty sets of Mo's & TH2s from then for my old S1600 GTi rally car, there cheap as chips mate!

The compomotive website hasnt got prices listed on there? So dont know where your looking??

www.comp.co.uk

·
Registered
343 Posts
well from what ive seen second hand only seen one or two sets for sale before, obviously you can go out and buy a brand new set
Theres always sets of 4x100 on ebay for & from Nova's & Corsa B's. Also plenty on used rally car parts site.

Do you lot like search the internet or just go to the first place you hear/see an pay over the odds or what? Or is just because ive been playing with cars 8 years or so & know the best places for the best stuff LOL

Im not here to slate Chris Astley at all, so i wont air what ive heard bad sorry.

Spence you can look at it 2 ways ,you swapped a set of standard rims for some Comps (you mugged him off LOL) or the fact there both worth kinda the same. Why i dont know, id never pay £200 odd for some standard factory rims off a Corsa!! BMW yeah maybe lol

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Theres always sets of 4x100 on ebay for & from Nova's & Corsa B's. Also plenty on used rally car parts site.

Do you lot like search the internet or just go to the first place you hear/see an pay over the odds or what? Or is just because ive been playing with cars 8 years or so & know the best places for the best stuff LOL

Im not here to slate Chris Astley at all, so i wont air what ive heard bad sorry.

Spence you can look at it 2 ways ,you swapped a set of standard rims for some Comps (you mugged him off LOL) or the fact there both worth kinda the same. Why i dont know, id never pay £200 odd for some standard factory rims off a Corsa!! BMW yeah maybe lol
im glad u said that coz i thort he mugged me off when i got them

·
Registered
343 Posts
Id say your better off TBH, i mean what are SRi rims worth? £200 max??

Comps are far better. A lot lighter so less rotational mass. A lot better looking & a damn sight more unique.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

Comps are far better. A lot lighter so less rotational mass. A lot better looking & a damn sight more unique.
yeah i supose, im just glad im not in the "SRI alloy" club, no offence anyone

·
January Feature Car
15,072 Posts
Your taking the pish i hope?

There ten a penny in that PCD chap.

For £500 you can get yourself a set of 4 brand new rims direct from Compomotive in Wolverhampton.
I'm sorry but thats crap!

In three months I've found only one decent set of second hand 16" Comp MO5s in 4x100...

They're nearly all 4x108 for the Fords...

And I've spoken to Chris at Compomotive... and they are a fair bit more than £500!

Maybe in 13" and 14"

There's hardly ever 15" or 17".

I've been checking ebay several times a day for the last few months, and come across only one set of 16" 4x100, and they were 6.5J and I'm after 7.5 ideally...

They're's not always sets in 4x100, let alone in a size for the C

·
Registered
16,691 Posts

Sri's sell for abit more than £200 lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
Theres always sets on the bay! Espcially the 15's! ALWAYS sets on PNG aswell, all the time. Same as the gash Cav slabs you lot rave for?!

Ive been into Compomotive in person about 30 times, there literally 5 minutes down the road from me, £500 cash for a set of 4 no tyres.

How much are these SRi rims worth? IMHO there worth about £200 max without rubber, there standard run of the mill rims!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts