Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am buying a corsa c 1.2 i dont know what model yet,
in silver (star something) 88k on clock,FSH, Team Dynamic 17" 500 wheels (go for about £350) tinted rear window debadged, sunroof

how much would u pay for it, in immaculate condition inside and out.?

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
I sold my '02 SXi in mint condition and completely standard apart from lowering springs with 56,000otc for £2400

£2000 if you take the alloys off as they add no value to the car.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
OU at start of number plate... Thames Valley Police use this as their undercover cars and normall cars so all police cars usualy.
Is it ex old bill car... i see your Northampton you got Thames Valley police as I no Milton Keynes is Thames Valley.
But i reckon £2000

·
Registered
190 Posts
OU at start of number plate... Thames Valley Police use this as their undercover cars and normall cars so all police cars usualy.
Is it ex old bill car... i see your Northampton you got Thames Valley police as I no Milton Keynes is Thames Valley.
But i reckon £2000
You talk some amount of ****e mate, OU just means it was first registered in Oxford.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
But i reckon £2000
:lol::lol::lol:

You talk some amount of ****e mate, OU just means it was first registered in Oxford.
+1 lol

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
But i reckon £2000

OA - OYOxford

http://waxxtm.com/registrations.html

Phantom said:
You talk some amount of ****e mate, OU just means it was first registered in Oxford
agree :doublethumbs:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts