Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've got a black SXi, and I was just wondering how much u reckon it would cost me to get the rear bumper, wheel arch edges, (standard) skirts, and boot handle colour coded to match the car??

Ain't got a clue, but I'm guessing it will be quite expensive :(

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
About £200? Do you not want he front bumper doin? I paid £300 for whole lot including a full front bumper respray. So probs could have got it for about £280- did a very nice job too.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, I would probably want the front bumper doin as well... :D

£300 :|

better start saving...

·
Registered
632 Posts
sburrows said:
Hi, I've got a black SXi, and I was just wondering how much u reckon it would cost me to get the rear bumper, wheel arch edges, (standard) skirts, and boot handle colour coded to match the car??

Been told by a very good mate who does good body work & local bodyshop that is not worth gettin it done as the paint would proably not take to the plastic with it having a bubble trim to it.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
corsaboy1 said:
sburrows said:

Been told by a very good mate who does good body work & local bodyshop that is not worth gettin it done as the paint would proably not take to the plastic with it having a bubble trim to it.
They sand the bubble effect off so its silky smooth.........

:thumbs:

BEFORE:

AFTER

1 - 8 of 8 Posts