Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right today i parked in this car parking place, gone about 10 mins when i came back i got my car clamped then a guy pulls next to me in a white van with nothing on it and says its £150 to get the clamp off i was likee what :| Then he tells me if i dont pay in 1 hour my car gets towed away then to release it it cost £350 :|, soo i phoned my mom to help mee :D and she spoke to him on the phone and basicaly still wouldnt let me go even though i was only 10 mins :/ then after he found out my mom works for the police he still wont do anything soo at this point my mom is on her way too help me lol, then about 5 mins later he goes get your mom on the phonee so i did he goes to her how are you paying she says credit car to which he answered back ok im going to have to let you go because my machine is down :/ but litraly whilst i was there a chap payed on the card machine (i think)about 5 mins before because who happends to carry £150 with them :lol:

Think this sounded like a scam ?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Lol, looks like he panicked and decided to boot. Youve done well having a copper for a mother :lol:

·
Registered
343 Posts
LOL his card machine was broked LOL he didnt even have one & you wouldnt even have been towed.

Put the ****ters up people & they soon pay up.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
iirc car clamping can be done by anyone atm until a new law gets put in place saying you need a license to do so?

There's this guy and girl who clamp peoples cars over the weekend and they get the girl to ask for the payment and the guy for backup. Cunts tbh

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah true and utter ****s thats why i try to aviod parking in dodgy lookin car parks (god knows who own them!) and also are you American? ''mom'' :? ??????
Meh keep a few of the right tools in your car for just such occasion.

Sometimes it back fires & you busted for firearms, unfortunatly happened to me during an altercation :sick:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Meh keep a few of the right tools in your car for just such occasion.

Sometimes it back fires & you busted for firearms, unfortunatly happened to me during an altercation :sick:
Lmao i kid you not i was thinking about putting ''a few right tools'' in the car but, as you get pulled for even driving around late at night lmao near me, i think it would only cause problems :( (Hidden baseball bat shaped storage ftw! hah)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There was a sign up that said it all on the wall thats what made mee think it wasnt a scam :/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts