Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys listen to this ****er, went in vx the other week as i broke my wheel nut key when takin off a wheel, phoned up vx to order a new one, they said yeah will be in on tuesday, so i said ok, went in on tuesday, i was expecting to pick up a bolt and go but NOOOO.

Sir we need to book ur car in to check it fits!! WTF i know it fits you silly cow because there one a kind and ordered by part number, so i had to have a seat and wait for the mechanics to check it fit my nuts ok lol (no jokes there please)

Fair enuff youd think, 15 mins later im still sitting there,the mechanics are pissin about with the bolt looking at it like theyve never seen one before and looking at my old one thinking how the **** did he break that,25 mins later the receptionist says will be ready soon.

35 mins later she goes outside to my car, and shes gone for 5 mins, all she did was take the bolt i ordered and put it in my glovebox where the old one was and locked my car back up,before coming back, no mechanic checked anything or did anything, i then had to sign a labour form, so they just got 35 mins work of pay for doing **** all.

I was pissed off to say the least and i wish i never signed that form :evil:

·
Registered
972 Posts
lol, they can be ok sometimes, but last time i went in this lass was in a mood and shouted at me to sit down..silly ***** cos i thought she said go take a seat, i didnt know she meant sit down at the desk rofl

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yeah, the dealership/masterfit franchise makes money out of vaux everytime you have work done on warranty!! i had trouble with my habdbrake, whne i took it back they took an hour and a half, when i was waiting they spend 5-10 min actually with my car.

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
That happened to my wheel nuts, i took it to a garage to get a new tyre, so of course they took the wheel off, and used the locking kit to take off the nut... Then they use a gun to put the nut back on... (Supposed to sue your bloody hands).

Few weeks later i need to take the wheel off again as i had a slow puncture... Completely rounded off the lock nut so the wheel won't come off... Took it to Vauxhall, they say "... Yeah, that's not coming off (no ****), we'll have to get a professional in to drill the nut out"... So i book the car in the following Wednesday...

Takes the guy 2 days to drill ONE nut off... but oooooooooh no wait, turns out the "professional" drilled all FOUR nuts out... Stupid gimp...

Oh, i had to get my fog light bulb replaced too, 2 hours wait, £17, and it turned out they didn't even change it :roll:

Still haven't been back there about that as i know they'll keep my car in for weeks!

Don't we aaaaaaaaaaall just hate those monkeys at VX

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 hours wait for a 30 second job?? thats outrageous!!! you should have changed the bulb yourself

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, just reach under the car, take the caps off, change the bulbs, replace caps and done

If you cant do it without looking then jack the car up a little so u can get under it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
yeah when i go in their usually all ****in about behind the desk..like as if your invisible....hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah vauxhall are complete ****ers most of the time but each time they **** somthing up i just have to sit they and think as much as they are ****ing up my car i wouoldn't be able to mod the thing if the people are vauxhall didn't design it in the first place so i come up with the this the franchise's of vauxhall are **** but vauxhall them selves are all good cos they design quality cars for us to mod and take pride in us all being indviduals

i no to most of you that would seem completel ******** but just sit they and think about what i've just said for a sec....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nigel is right!! As much as we all complain about how s**t Vauxhall are, we all own their cars by choice!!

Lets face it, they can do some things right!! They made the Corsa :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
My local Vaux dealer is great. The guys at parts are top notch. They are so helpful, and the speed (most the time) that parts arrive is incredible- just two days :D

I know it's a little different. But me old mans Megane Scenic- the after sales service is poor there. They are always trying to rip him. One time they said he needed new tyres all round for when he clearly didnt. So he said no thanks. And later in the year when he came to replace them at a local dealer the mechanics couldnt get the nuts off the wheels. The turds at Renault put them on so tight that they couldnt be removed. They were using a massive 8 foot lever on at the local garage and they couldnt shift it. They had to cut them off in the end and it cost hours of labour. Quite funny, but very sour thing to do by Renault.

Vauxhall are great IMO. They cant please everyone, no garage will. But they try their best and you can see that they care AFTER you've bought your car which a lot of companies dont do.

:thumbs: for Vaux if you ask me :thumbs:

·
Registered
107 Posts
tell me about it shinobi i have a renault clio before i had this corsa and belive me i had nothing but problems from day one they were completely useless at the dealership i was with so after a number of things going wrong with the car and the crap service i sold it just after 1 year of owning it arr well not to owrry got a great deal out of vauxhall and i can't complain vauxhall have been 100 times better to me then renault where and i made a point of it when renault called to ask me why i had sold the clio :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.