Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya this is my first message i have left ! im a new member as i have just brought my first car , and yes its a corsa c ! basically i wanna kno wa u rekon coz its only a 1 litre an i wanna know if its work modding it because is it dull havin it look the dogs b***lux but when it comes down to it not going ! if ya know what i mean ! anyone out there with a one litre ? x

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Lots of people out there with 1L mate ;) Depends on how long your keeping your car?

I barely modified my 1.2, as im fed up with 1.2 power already & moving up, but if your keeping it for a while then go for it! :thumbs:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Mines a 1 litre aint all bad

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh thanks , its my first car and that like so the insurance and running costs and that are well cheap in comparison to a bigger engine car like , so more money to go into modding aslng as i dnt look a tit when it aint that fast off the lights ha ha

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
another thing is where the hell do u start with all this ? im new to it all see ! cant wait to get going innit

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Cool, mod it then mate if you really want!

You drive a Corsa mate, most people don't expect them to be quick off the lights anyway :p

You got a pic of your car?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Im the same mate, first thing i done was get smoked rear lights, iv de-badged mine and de-rub stripd to, next up color code, iv got the rear sortd already thanxs to 'S17NY P, sunny' then SXi/SRi projection headlights.

WWWOOHHHOOOO!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah not yet i dnt even get it for another two weeks but as soon as i got her i will put a few pix up ! 3 dr one litre , light blue tho :S hmm 2004 reg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whats under the rub - strip then ? do u get marks or anything ?? coz thats the first im plannin on doin straight away ! de badging and taking the rub - strips off an fitting my private plate

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Sounds nice mate! Free mods are good to start with, the stuff Alex said basically...

Maybe get some alloys as the 1st "big" mod, if you dont have any that is ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nah no alloys , and iv found some already i quite like so they are high on my first " big " modds list . so whats under the rub strips then ? anyone have a problem taking them off or ???

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
nah mate, the only prob i had was the moistur under the laqur, its left a faint white mark when the strips are off, but a hair dryer gets rid of it no probs. !!!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts